- Sensor: The Zenmuse H20N series utilizes an aerial-grade 1″-type 20MP CMOS image sensor capable of capturing both still and video in 12-bit RAW and JPEG formats.
- Video Resolutions: Maximum video resolution is 6K (5920 × 3140) at up to 24 frames per second (fps) or up to 5.2K (5184 × 3456) at up to 30 fps with support for H.265 and H.264 Codecs.
- Rotation Range: +/- 180°, providing full-frame capture from below your drone.
- Lens: Mounted with a 25mm fixed-focal-length lens, providing a 94° field of view.
- Type: 3-Axis brushless gimbal, providing stabilized, shake-free shooting.
- Payload: It can carry payloads up to 6.6 lbs, allowing usage with heavier cameras.
- Stabilization Accuracy: 0.02°, minimizing drift and jagginess in your shots.
- It is compatible with DJI’s Skydio 2 and Matrice 200/210/210 RTK/300 series of drones.
- It can be controlled using DJI’s SkyPort protocol, as well as third-party SDKs.
- It comes with built-in dual-imaging fusion, which allows for precise 3D mapping and analytics.
- It also supports image stitching for long-range panoramic shots.
- It offers precise tracking and focusing modes, allowing users to focus on their scene and keep inputting smooth.
- It works with DJI’s Terra software, allowing users to create 3D maps, 3D models, and photogrammetry with their drone footage.
- It also comes with a built-in anti-vibration system, ensuring smooth and stable shots in any environment.