Turn your DJI Mavic 3 into a PPK system. Easy integration without the need to open or modify the drone.
The PPK-Kit-Mavic3 is a non-intrusive adapter system to connect an Emlid Reach M2 GNSS receiver (not included) to a DJI Mavic 3 drone.
- Works with Reach M2 module (not included)
- No need to open or modify the drone
- Kit attaches and detaches in seconds
- No batteries required
- Ultra-fast image trigger detector sensor
- Lightweight microelectronics: 80 grams.
An externally installed sensor on the drone detects the trigger for each photograph and records a timestamp in the Reach M module's log file. Timestamps are extracted from the module post-flight and added to images taken in flight as centimeter precision geotags (geotags) type metadata using various specialized software options available on the market. The Emlid Reach M2 module (not included in the Kit) is a centimeter precision multiband GNSS system for UAV mapping up to 100km respectively.